Ease of Use
• Motorize hard-to-reach treatments behind tubs, sinks, or in tall stairwells.
• Provide control at the press of a button.
• Operate treatments with automation systems.
Offer Complete Lighting Control Solutions
• Your customer can control artifical light with dimmers, allow them to control natural light with motorized treatments.
• Incorporate window treatments into lighting scenes.
• Add window treatment control to a home theater to reduce glare on the screen or even black out the window for a true “at the movies” experience.
Motorized Treatments Save Money
• Windows take up about 10% of the exterior of a home, but account for up to 50% of the home’s heating and cooling loss. Even thin fabrics increase the insulation value of windows.
• Treatments can be scheduled to open and close throughout the day to take advantage of natural light and heat.
• Create instant privacy at the touch of a button or close treatments in an unoccupied home to keep out prying eyes.